Professional Career Training Programs
At Cambridge Junior College, we provide career-focused allied health career training programs designed to equip students with the practical skills they need to excel in their chosen field. Our programs can help you get the training you need to start a new career you’re excited about.
Each of our programs provides you with hands-on training, personal attention from our industry-experienced instructors and a professional externship.
Career Training Options:
Medical Office Receptionist
9 month* medical administration training to help medical offices run smoothly. Learn medical office procedures, medical terminology, electronic health records management, triage and much more!
Our objectives are to:
- Prepare students for rewarding careers that allow them to thrive
- Offer experiences that help students grow professionally and personally
- Provide job placement assistance to all graduates
- Provide students with work experience through externships
- Help prepare students for today’s workplace settings
- Assist students to become comfortable with common computer applications used in their field of study
- Help students find and apply for financial aid for those who qualify and scholarships, and take advantage of benefits like the G.I. Bill® for those who qualify
Not Sure What Program is Right For You? We Can Help!
A friendly and knowledgeable Cambridge Admissions Advisor would be happy to answer any questions you have. You can even come in for a tour of our professional labs and other facilities and see for yourself if Cambridge is a good fit for you.
G.I. Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.